YOUNG NEPHROLOGISTS’ COMMITTEE
The Young Nephrologists’ Committee (YNC) is an established committee within the Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology (APSN) and it reports directly to the Council of APSN.
- To encourage engagement and participation of young nephrologists in all aspects of the Society.
- To address the needs of young fellows in both developed and developing countries by providing feedback to the Society.
- To promote the personal development of young nephrologists in terms of leadership and scientific knowledge.
- To facilitate collaboration of research and clinical trials between countries in Asian-Pacific region.
- To support the Continuing Medical Education (CME) course by providing opinion to the CME committee about the interests of young nephrologists and the educational needs of trainees.
|Australia / New Zealand||Dr Titi Chen
|China||Dr. Dajin Chen
|Hong Kong||Dr Jack Ng
|Japan||Dr Yosuke Hirakawa
|Korea||Dr. Jihyun Yang
|Malaysia||Dr. Lydia Kamaruzaman
|Mongolia||Dr. Mandkhai Nergui
|Philippines||Dr. Maria Ana Louise M. Naidas
|Singapore||Dr. Clara Ngoh
|Sri Lanka||Dr. Nayomi Wadduwage
|Taiwan||Dr. I-Ru Chen
|Thailand||Dr Kornchanok Vareesangthip