YOUNG NEPHROLOGISTS’ COMMITTEE
The Young Nephrologists’ Committee (YNC) Committee
The Young Nephrologists’ Committee (YNC) is an established committee within the Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology (APSN) and it reports directly to the Council of APSN.
The Young Nephrologists’ Committee (YNC) Committee of the APSN is accountable for:
- To encourage engagement and participation of young nephrologists in all aspects of the Society.
- To address the needs of young fellows in both developed and developing countries by providing feedback to the Society.
- To promote the personal development of young nephrologists in terms of leadership and scientific knowledge.
- To facilitate collaboration of research and clinical trials between countries in Asian-Pacific region.
- To support the Continuing Medical Education (CME) course by providing opinion to the CME committee about the interests of young nephrologists and the educational needs of trainees.
The Young Nephrologists’ Committee (YNC) Committee Members
|Nephrology Society of Thailand
|Australia / New Zealand
|Australian and New Zealand Society of Nephrology
|Hong Kong Society of Nephrology
|Japanese Society of Nephrology
|Korean Society of Nephrology
|Taiwan Society of Nephrology
|Chinese Society of Nephrology
|Malaysian Society of Nephrology
|Maria Ana Louise M. Naidas
|Philippine Society of Nephrology
|Singapore Society of Nephrology
|Sri Lanka Society of Nephrology
|Mongolian Nephrology Association